Working with the Social T. Team
we provide creative, EFFECTIVE and efficient social media services to our valued clients. as a team, we empower one another to be the best they can be! Continued education, events and community involvement are highly encouraged and supported.
SOCIAL T. Values
CONTENT AMPLIFICATION SPECIALIST (Part-Time, Contract)
Social T. is looking for a creative Content Amplification Specialist to join our team on a part-time contract basis. As the ideal candidate, you will have the unique understanding of how all digital and social media channels work, how to optimize content, and how to crunch data. You thrive in a community-oriented atmosphere and are a natural born storyteller. You pretty much live online, and love staying on the cutting-edge of new media tools and trends. You have the key to achieving superior community engagement and intimacy, traffic, and revenue by strategically taking advantage of all aspects of the content amplification and social media marketing roadmap.
Key responsibilities include:
● Support and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
● Curate, publish, and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
● Optimize Social T. pages within each platform to increase the visibility of our social content.
● Moderate all user-generated content for each community and platform (respond to questions, approve posts and comments, and other duties as required).
● Prepare weekly/monthly reports on web traffic, social media traffic, and ROI.
● Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information.
● Collaborate with executive team to identify key players and coordinate activations.
What you bring to the table:
● Degree or diploma in Marketing, New Media, or related field.
● Experience working in social media marketing or as digital media strategist or specialist.
● Ability to identify target audience preferences and build aligned content.
● Cohesive thinking while managing multiple tasks and deadlines.
● Familiarity with web design and publishing.
● Passion for digital media and reaching new audiences.
● Knowledge of the social impact space in Canada is considered an asset.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO APPLY, SEND US:
1. Sample of social media & writing work
2. LinkedIn profile
3. Include 1 brief story that demonstrate how you live 1 of our company values
4. Provide 2 References
Social media contact
Candidates, please only apply if you have proven experience with Sprout Social, Later/Planoly, Canva, MailChimp, WordPress/SquareSpace, Facebook Business Manager & Ads Manager, and Photography.
(Must be eligible to work in Canada to apply)
Part-time, contract opportunity to start.
BYOL (bring your own laptop)
Work from our South Granville office on Wednesday's and remotely the remainder of the week.