Working with the Social T. Team
we provide creative, EFFECTIVE and efficient social media services to our valued clients. as a team, we empower one another to be the best they can be! Continued education, events and community involvement are highly encouraged and supported.
SOCIAL T. Values
MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
This candidate has at least 3-5 years of experience creating quality content for a variety of industries. A content chameleon of sorts!
Have experience managing multiple social media clients at once? Enjoy a flexible work schedule?
Look past what ‘is’ and see what ‘could be,’ with recognition that it takes collaboration, detail and heart to be successful?
IS THIS YOU?
- Highly self-motivated and organized
- Detail oriented
- Able to manage competing timelines & projects
- Strong writing and grammar skills
- Personable/engaging & energetic
- Reliable & resourceful
- Positive, flexible & respectful
- Adaptable to change
- A sponge! Engaged in continued education
- Curious about our team, clients and the industries we serve
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience working in the field of social media, community management or digital marketing
- Background in journalism or creative writing (strong writing skills a must!)
- Utilize Sprout Social. Show proven community management and social listening skills through Sprout Inbox
- Advanced MailChimp skills including the delivery of CANSPAM emails, developing campaigns with marketing segmentation & automation
- Intermediate WordPress & Squarespace skills
- Intermediate Facebook, Instagram & YouTube Ad Spend
- Provide "outside the box"digital and influencer marketing ideas
- Ability to demonstrate consistent competency across all social media channels including, but not limited, to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Demonstrated interest, passion, and awareness of social media landscape and trends
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills, and a strong aptitude for creativity on-the-fly
- Ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively within a team
Content Creation & Community Management
- Own and maintain the client social media calendar for all social channels and be responsible for crafting engaging post copy that reflects channel tone of voice
- Craft creative, captivating content for a variety of industries and clients including:
- Law Firms
- Property Developers
- Fashion Labels
- Lifestyle Brands
- Plant-Based Brands
- Moderate follower comments and respond promptly
- Grow social following organically and authentically
- Curate creative Instagram Stories to help our clients stand out!
- Contribute to strategy and innovation in social media for clients and explore new opportunities and emerging trends.
- Collaborate with the PR team to execute Digital PR strategy, including engaging with influencers, media and brands on client & Social T. social channels
- Craft content for Social T. website and blog
- Attend networking events to spread the word about Social T.!
- Develop hashtag formulas to improve organic reach
- Run ads on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
Monitor & Measure
- Continuously improve by capturing & analyzing appropriate social data/metrics
- Use insights, metrics & analytics to optimize communications in type, tone, frequency and topic
- Develop comprehensive social media strategy
- Create beautiful content calendars and marketing plans
- Event promotion and outreach (both internally and for clients)
- Possess a flair for project management, attention to detail and be able to drive amazing programs delivered on time & on budget
- Recommend & implement new tools to serve our clients (ifttt, Buffer, Medium) and our team (Slack & Hubspot)
- Manage Shop & Shout Influencer Marketplace , Sprout Social & Iconosquare
Bonus Skills (nice to have)
- PR & Influencer Marketing
- Copywriting & Copyediting
- Photography experience with a strong eye for aesthetics
- Graphic Design
- Website Design (Squarespace, WordPress)
- Fluent in French, Spanish or Chinese
HOW TO APPLY:
Send the following to email@example.com
HOW TO APPLY, SEND US:
1. Sample of work
a) Social media portfolio showcasing Clients or Personal Feeds & Social media portfolio showcasing how you use Instagram
Stories, Pinterest or Facebook Live
b) A newsletter template you've created in Mailchimp
c) A video you have edited OR a shoot you have staged or photographed
d) Graphic or web design work
e) Blog or published writing samples
2. LinkedIn profile
3. Include 5 brief stories that demonstrate how you live each one of our company values
4. Provide 2 References
- Social media contact
- Copywriting contact
Candidates, please only apply if you have proven experience with Sprout Social, Later/Planoly, Canva, MailChimp, WordPress/SquareSpace, Facebook Business Manager & Ads Manager, and Photography.
(Must be eligible to work in Canada to apply)
- Full-time opportunity.
- Work from our South Granville office on Wednesday's & Thursday's. Flexible schedule.