Working with the Social T. Team
We provide creative, EFFECTIVE and efficient social media services to our valued clients. as a team, we empower one another to be the best they can be! Continued education, events and community involvement are highly encouraged and supported.
SOCIAL T. Values
Social T. is on the lookout for a talented On Call Photography Stylist to join our Content Production team in Vancouver.
The On Call Photo Stylist in Content Production is responsible for creatively styling, preparing, and designing the look of products, environments, small sets, table top, and fashion on models for multi-channel platform productions. Partnering with a team of highly creative Photographers, Videographers, Content Stylists, and, (s)he ensures that the clients individual brand is stylistically executed appropriately for all content production, including still photography shoots and videography.
Job Description Details
Some responsibilities of the On Call Photo Stylist include:
- Acquisition of styling props for all product categories by sourcing, shopping, buying and securing props for a specific production style. Includes styling for various shoots to ensure proper look and appearance for client production standards and brand relevance. Must be compliant with the department execution standards.
- Must be aware and stay current with style trends, food styling design elements and current looks for styling social media layouts with food and beverage products as well as restaurant, lifestyle and outdoor environments. This encompasses savvy coordination of products with props for the shoot. Must be able to coordinate food, and recipe ingredients along with ensuring proper fit of set-up so that all elements are represented in a real world environment and suitable for social media audiences.
- Communicate with production team including photographers and videographers to ensure proper look and feel to make sure product is represented accurately and correctly. Requires ability to communicate certain creative vision and conceptual elements. Effective interpretation of creative decks and style guides is essential.
- Partners with the creative team to create production photo standards. Requires creative communication with photographers as to style, feel and look of product and final images, as well as how it will be displayed during production shoot.
- Other business related duties as assigned.
DEMONSTRATED and RECENT, DIRECTLY RELATED experience with styling for social media, and retail and/or TV production shoots for commercials, promotional announcements, and special event projects with attention to varied multi functional visual disciplines in a similar environment required.
- Ability to interpret style guides and creative decks to style to the client brand.
- Demonstrated experience working in the following categories; natural food, beverage, kitchen related products, fashion & fashion accessories required.
- Ability to react quickly to critical situations that occur in a fast paced production environment.
- Ability to understand the styling differences in each of the following media: still photography, video, print, and social media.
- Ability to coordinate products and props to enhance selling features.
- ·Proven communication, organizational and time management skills
- Creative problem solving – must be resourceful and able to work with materials at hand.
- Ability to prepare or work with foods for food shoots and promos.
- Working knowledge of scenic construction, scene painting and set dressing required.
- Ability to handle multiple projects within tight deadlines
- Ability to differentiate between colours and textures.
***PLEASE INCLUDE A LINK SO WE MAY REVIEW YOUR WORK.***
MUST BE LOCATED IN VANCOUVER FOR THIS ON CALL ROLE
HOW TO APPLY:
Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social media portfolio
- Samples of your styling work used on SOCIAL MEDIA (ideally samples showcasing food, beverage and fashion)
- Include 5 brief stories that demonstrate how you live each one of our company values
- 2 References
- Your rates
(Must be eligible to work in Canada and are located in theVancouver area to apply)
- Pay scale: Contractor