Working with the Social T. Team
We provide creative, EFFECTIVE and efficient social media services to our valued clients. as a team, we empower one another to be the best they can be! Continued education, events and community involvement are highly encouraged and supported.
SOCIAL T. Values
COPYWRITER AND EMAIL MARKETER
This candidate has at least 3 years of experience in creative writing, editing and journalism for a variety of industries.
Love grammar, copywriting and fine tuning content?
IS THIS YOU?
- Highly self-motivated and organized
- Able to manage competing timelines & projects
- Strong writing and grammar skills
- Personable/engaging & energetic
- Reliable & resourceful
- Positive, flexible & respectful
- A sponge! Engaged in continued education
- Curious about our team, clients and the industries we serve
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience working in the field of social media, community management or digital marketing
- Background in journalism or creative writing (strong writing skills a must!)
- Utilize Sprout Social, Facebook Business Manager and Later to review, edit and provide feedback on contnet.
- Advanced MailChimp and Constant Contact skills including the delivery of CANSPAM emails, developing campaigns with marketing segmentation & automation
- Intermediate WordPress & Squarespace skills
- Demonstrated interest, passion, and awareness of social media landscape and trends
- Ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Craft creative blog content for a variety of industries and clients including but not limited to:
- Law Firms
- Property Developers
- Financial Planners
- Food & Lifestyle Brands
- Social T.
- Edit social media content for the team
- Design email marketing templates, create and send campaigns
- Experience with creating email marketing sales funnels
Bonus Skills (nice to have)
- Press Release creation
- Script writing for video
- Website Design (Squarespace, WordPress)
- Fluent in French or Spanish
HOW TO APPLY:
Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social media portfolio
- A creative writing piece you've done
- A newsletter template you've created in Mailchimp
- Include 5 brief stories that demonstrate how you live each one of our company values
- 2 References
Candidates, please only apply if you have proven experience with Sprout Social, Later/Planoly, Canva, MailChimp, WordPress/SquareSpace, Facebook Business Manager & Ads Manager.
(Must be eligible to work in Canada to apply)
- Pay scale: Contractor
- Flexible schedule on Monday & Wednesday. Work from our South Granville office periodically.