Working with the Social T. Team
we provide creative, EFFECTIVE and efficient social media services to our valued clients. as a team, we empower one another to be the best they can be! Continued education, events and community involvement are highly encouraged and supported.
SOCIAL T. Values
SOCIAL MEDIA OPPORTUNITIES
MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
This candidate has at least 3 years of experience creating quality social media content in fluent french and english.
Look past what ‘is’ and see what ‘could be,’ with recognition that it takes collaboration, detail and heart to be successful?
IS THIS YOU?
- Highly self-motivated and organized
- Detail oriented
- Able to manage competing timelines & projects
- Strong writing and grammar skills
- Personable/engaging & energetic
- Reliable & resourceful
- Positive, flexible & respectful
- Adaptable to change
- A sponge! Engaged in continued education
- Curious about our team, clients and the industries we serve
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience working in the field of social media, community management or digital marketing
- Background in journalism or creative writing (strong writing skills a must!)
- Utilize Sprout Social, Facebook Business Manager, Later/Planoly and MailChimp to their maximum potential
- Proven community management and social listening skills through Sprout Inbox
- Intermediate MailChimp skills including the delivery of CANSPAM emails, developing campaigns with marketing segmentation & automation
- Native French speaker with the ability to translate and share informative and brand-centric content on multiple platforms
- Provide "outside the box"digital and influencer marketing ideas for the client
- Intermediate Facebook, Instagram & YouTube Ad Spend
- Ability to demonstrate consistent competency across all social media channels including, but not limited, to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Demonstrated interest, passion, and awareness of social media landscape and trends
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills, and a strong aptitude for creativity on-the-fly
- Ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively within a team
Content Creation & Community Management
- Own and maintain the client social media calendar for all social channels and be responsible for crafting engaging post copy that reflects channel tone of voice
- Attend client events (when needed)
- Craft creative content
- Moderate follower comments and respond promptly
- Grow social following organically and authentically
- Social listening
- Curate creative Instagram Stories to help our clients stand out!
- Contribute to strategy and innovation in social media for clients and explore new opportunities and emerging trends.
- Collaborate with the PR team to execute Digital PR strategy, including engaging with influencers, media and brands
- Develop hashtag formulas to improve organic reach
Monitor & Measure
- Continuously improve by capturing & analyzing appropriate social data/metrics
- Use insights, metrics & analytics to optimize communications in type, tone, frequency and topic
- Work closely with the clients marketing consultant to develop digital marketing strategy and content calendars
- Event promotion and outreach
- Possess a flair for project management, attention to detail and be able to drive amazing programs delivered on time & on budget
Bonus Skills (nice to have)
- PR & Influencer Marketing
- Photography experience with a strong eye for aesthetics
- Graphic Design
- Website Design (Squarespace, WordPress)
HOW TO APPLY:
Send the following to email@example.com
- Social Media portfolio
- LinkedIn profile
- Sample of your work in Mailchimp
- Tell us why you want to work with Social T.!
- 2 social media management tools you love
- 2 References
- Hourly rate and availability
Candidates, please only apply if you are a native french/english speaker and have proven experience with these tools: Sprout Social, Later/Planoly, Canva, MailChimp, Facebook Business Manager & Ads Manager.
(Must be eligible to work in Canada to apply)
- Pay scale: Contractor
- Starting at 20-26 hours a month
- Project dates: November 1st to March 30th
- Flexible schedule.
- Interview date: Monday, October 30th.